1. Remove the entire small end tube by twisting and pulling from the remaining large end of the funnel.
2. Remove the rubber ring.
3. Remove one sleeve of netting from the bale and find the arrow. Do not remove the plastic wrapping.
4. Ease the sleeve onto the removed small end with the arrow pointing toward the lip.
5. Replace the small end tube being sure to twist the tube to lock into place. Check visually to see this is in place.
6. Remove the polythene wrapping from the sleeve and throw away. Find the end of the netting and ease over the small end lip. Pull until about 0.5m of netting is free.
7. Replace the rubber ring by stretching over the netting and the small end lip.
8. Your funnel is now ready to use.
1. The netting at the small end can be left open.
2. Insert the Christmas tree, base first into the large end of the funnel. Push until the base is showing through the small end.
3. Go to the small end and pull right through until the tree rests on the floor.
4. Cut the netting with a safety cutter.
5. The end of the netting can be left open.